Get our Options Signals sent to your phone through our Discord chat, family-like members, 24/7 Chat support and grow your portfolio with
Learn about the Market & get our Signals/Alerts today!
What you get access to:
Everyday we aim to help our members get something they want; money and knowledge about the stock market through our discord server.
- Learn how to use options strategies to return bigger profits with smaller accounts.
- Learn how to read charts based on patterns through different time frames.
- Learn how to be consistently profitable by using risk management to understand when to take profits and cut losses.
- Learn the difference between day and swing trading and how to use them effectively
- Learn when to get in on a trade and when to exit and why!
- A private server via Discord that includes alerts, members chats, and educational texts!
- Everything is through these text channels.
Join Our Discord Lobby To Get Started!
A Private Signals AND Members Chat
- In our private signals group, we walk you through the trades we make and give you ideas on what is best to buy and when to sell. It is solely up to you if you want to take these ideas! We want you to get a good understanding of the stock market from being with us.
- In our private members group, our members: post profits and/or losses, share ideas, talk about the market, and ask questions they may have regarding the stock market.
- In our strictly educational chat you can learn the ropes of the stock market and use that education from the text channels to apply it and trade on your own!
Note: You must join through this website! You will get an access link upon completing purchase. Discord is a messenger that is safe and secure and where we communicate with our members. Download Discord from your app store and click below to join the server!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much should you start with?
Typically, the more money you have the bigger the profits/losses may be. However, members typically start with $300 or more when starting to learn with us. The reason you can start with so little and come out with so much is because we do options trading. Don't know what that is? Join us!
Can you make money when the market drops?
The answer is yes! With options trading you have the ability to place a "bet" against a stock called a put. Our team uses technical indicators to try and time when a stock will rise or fall. Using this strategy along with our signals that we give you, you can be profitable even when the market falls.
Why should you listen to us?
Unlike many other trading groups, we are focused on our members and will take time out to educate them one-by-one via private message. We're a family here at Green Signals. Check out our member's testimonials below for example of what you can be making!
Do you need any knowledge before joining?
No, you do not need to know a single thing about the market besides knowing that it exists. Our group-chat can help educate you and help you make profit while you learn!
What you'll need:
- Discord Messenger
- A brokerage account that allows options trading. (Robinhood, TDAmeritrade, E-Trade, Charles Schwab, etc.)
- Risk capital for trading
We are not financial advisers and past experiences are not indicative of future results. Trade at your own risk and use a safe amount of risk capital. Risk capital is money you can afford to lose without jeopardizing yours or someone else's financial situations. We are not responsible if any losses are resulted from our program as we do not force you to trade our opinions.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requires the following legal notices: All material presented within Green Signals and its servers is not to be regarded as investment advice, but for general informational purposes only. Trading does involve risk, so caution must always be utilized. We cannot guarantee profits or freedom from loss. You assume the entire cost and risk of any trading you choose to undertake. You are solely responsible for making your own investment decisions. Owners of Green Signals L.L.C, its representatives, its principals, its moderators, and its members, are NOT registered as securities broker-dealers or investment advisors either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or with any state securities regulatory authority. We recommend consulting with a registered investment advisor, broker-dealer, and/or financial advisor. If you choose to invest with or without seeking advice from such an advisor or entity, then any consequences resulting from your investments are your sole responsibility. By entering or using Green Signals or using our content on the web/server, you are indicating your consent and agreement to our disclaimer.